Oven Temperature: 425° Fahrenheit
Earlier I posted about how I make my own pizza crust. One day when I went to make pizza I had some oranges on my counter that I wanted to use. This resulted in a Nutella and sliced orange topped pizza that turned out amazing! I wanted to share this simple way to change up your dessert pizza… especially if you also have a bowl of oranges you want to use.
Dessert Pizza - Nutella and Sliced Oranges
If you want an easy and delicious change to your regular dessert pizza you can add some sliced oranges.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 People
- 1/3 recipe pizza dough or more for a thicker crust
- Nutella to taste
- 2 oranges to taste
- honey to taste
- vanilla extract to taste
- cinnamon to taste
- Prepare your pizza dough including any needed pre-baking.
- Peel and slice your oranges.
- Mix your honey with a bit of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Spread the Nutella on the hot pizza crust.
- Top the Nutella with your sliced oranges.
- Drizzle your honey mixture over the oranges.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.